You know what? Fuck the system. Not to be overly rebellious or anything, but it is a proven fact that in a lot of cases, the system does not work. It may be hypocritical to say, but, it needs to be said once in a while. sure I use the system sometimes, but in a lot of cases, using the system can fuck you hard.
Lets take social media for an example. Not only has it been ever expanding over the last decades, it's been the source of fights, drama, reckless behavior, and mishaps since the beginning of itself. Someone says this, someone replies, anger rises, and so does consequences. I once saw someone get in trouble over a small fight being pushed to "cyber-bullying". Bull and Shit. I could pull this cyber bullying bull-shit all day. Oh, I made you angry, and you insulted me, now I can press charges on the account of cyber bullying, present my case, and have you pay me thousands in mental anguish money. Not to mention, I can do this even more for ANY insult, increasing your penalty.
Now, I don't, because I'm not a spoiled rich-kid soft-skinned lily daddy's boy. I can take multiple hits. Why? Because it's expected of me. It should be expected from everyone. Not that you should be tormented, just grow a pair and get over a name calling battle. Flame wars can be funny when looked at from 3rd person.
Most of all, I'd like to just say, watch what you say on the internet. If you aren't anonymous, Don't say it.
Another point I'd like to bring up. Not White-knighting here, but most "anonymous" posts can still be IP slammed, so unless you're sure your proxy is perfect, don't be a massive stereotypical internet loser and wreak havoc upon everything that comes your way. You make a bad name for a lot of us out here.
YET another point, being anonymous is great. I'd like to take this moment to point out a site that has changed anonymity for the entire world. 4Chan. It's taken media drama to the next level. But, this drama is an awesome fun packed adventure for those who did actually grow a pair.
Away from the totally not sponsored endorsement - Media inflation. What to do, what to do. Lets talk about a few moment in history where the media made thing larger than life. Literally, way larger. Take for instance Rodney King. He was victimized by the media vampire, wanting to suck out every drop of sympathy for this man. They aired the last of the entire chase, consisting of him resisting arrest through an entire suburban neighborhood. During the filming, you can easily see that one of the officers CLEARLY tried to stop another from hitting him. Not even to mention that he attacked at-least 3 other policemen! He was not a victim, he was just a druggy that got a lot of money from the government through a badly placed video timing. It was then Blasted by new crews, gaining the awe, and money, of America through victimizing a non-innocent man.
Just recently, Trayvon Martin was shot. The media, immediately seeing another Rodney King moment took hold of this and twisted it into a hate crime. Lets get the facts straight. This is not Trayvon Martin. Well, Not now. This is a 12 year old photograph of Trayvon Martin. This particular photo was used as a saddening effect for everyone, making believe that Zimmerman shot a little boy because he was black.
However, Zimmerman shot a 6 foot tall muscular 17 year old Trayvon, after being brutally beaten, his head against the pavement. He was on a neighborhood watch duty, and saw a suspicious character. upon investigating, he was attacked. He did not just shot him in cold blood, he, and I read from the reports, "Zimmerman had many scrapes, cuts, and bruises upon the head and neck area." SUGGESTING that he was attacked. 17 year old 160 lb Martin supposedly beat Zimmerman multiple times. The media, the the news even more, has pushed this story to where he was a kid,randomly shot in the back by Zimmerman,
because of his race. Yet again, BULL AND SHIT.
The clear fact that Media will do anything for ratings, views, publicity or anything is just Horseshit. I think that a factual situation can be tainted and destroyed by media thoughts. It's Fucking insane.
Bad media, Bad. :3


No comments:
Post a Comment
*insert constructive comment here*